Hygiene measures (COVID19):
In case of any concerns, Lifeline Training can confirm the following hygiene measures have historically and are continually followed:
· Replacement lungs in each manikin each course.
· Manikin fully sterilised for each course.
· Fully sterilised pocket masks available for use in practical scenarios. (You do not have to blow directly into manikin)
· Use of Bag, valve and mask (BVM) will be available
· Nitrile gloves, hand sanitizer and tissues available to all.
In addition, due to current COVID19 pandemic (we are following the European Resuscitation Council , NHS guidelines and Qualsafe Awarding Body guidelines):
· Venue booking will ensure a room large enough to keep min 2m apart (regardless of updates from Government at this stage)
· Candidates will all be asked to use individual pockets masks for use with CPR as mandatory. (These are fully sterile before each course and are not to be shared)
· It will also be mandatory to use nitrile gloves in all practical scenarios.
· All candidates will have their own manikin for the course.
· Tutor will wipe down any tables and equipment used each course, with antibacterial wipes.
· Please do not assume to shake hands with Tutor or any other candidates. With thanks!
· We ask all candidates to take personal responsibility of hygiene, e.g. hand washing, using tissue to catch cough as per guidelines. Tissues will be available.
· Please DO NOT attend the course should you feel unwell and show any signs of the virus.
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN FACE MASK TO THE COURSE if you wish to wear one, but this is not mandatory as we can adhere to social distancing at all times.
Tutor will wear face visor.
The full syllabus will be covered with new and adaptive ways to ensure hygiene and safety.